If you are in need of immigration assistance, start an assessment by clicking here, and you can skip the application process altogether: https://zfrmz.com/VFx7vfI0YrXnKNiKjIOL
We are seeking Line Cooks and Prep Cooks for our clients in the Hospitality and Food Services Industry. You will play a key role in preparing high-quality, delicious dishes according to recipes and standards.
- Prepare and cook menu items according to our specifications
- Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Measure and mix ingredients according to our recipes
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely and efficient food preparation
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Assist with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Minimum of 6 months Education and/or Experience in Food Services, Hospitality or Cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- At least CLB 4 level English is required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Our Clients value our employees and offer between $14.15 to $17 per hours
- Overtime pay
- The Employer is willing to apply for LMIAs for 2-year Work Permits for selected candidates. Please note that the employer is willing to support positions in Skilled Job Titles (TEER 0,1,2,3 ) and 100% support for eligible candidates for Canadian Experience Class, Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (OINP, AINP, BCPNP, MPNP).
4610 Dufferin St #212, Toronto, ON, M3H 5S4
Hours of Operations:
Weekdays 9:30 AM to 5 PM
Prosper Immigration Inc.