Prince Albert Women’s Health is looking for one full-time and one part-time medical office assistant to join our incredible team! If you have experience in any medical administration role (walk-in, family practice or specialist office, etc.), we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all patients as you greet them either in person or over the phone
- Register patients when they arrive for their appointment
- Answer phones and book appointments
- Escort patients to examination rooms
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms and instruments
- Ensure efficient patient scheduling
- Handle various administrative responsibilities for the front desk
- File documents electronically in the EMR
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Medical administration experience in a similar environment
- Strong client service skills, solid work ethic, impeccable organizational skills and an ability to manage competing priorities effectively while remaining efficient in your delivery
- Self starter, motivated by goals, and eager to work in a team environment
- Proficient in computer skills and experience using an EMR- Accuro EMR experience is an asset
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education
Company Profile | About Prince Albert Women’s Health
Located in Prince Albert SK in the South Hill Mall
Prince Albert Women’s Health is a medical clinic that is proudly serving the women of Prince Albert and surrounding communities. Our clinic has 7 specialist obstetrician gynecologists.
We are deeply committed to our patients and strive to provide them with excellent care. Our medical office assistants are an important part of this team.
We are motivated to build a strong, long-term partnership with the right candidate.
Benefits: Available after 3 months of employment
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Routine sanitization of patient exam rooms.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince Albert, SK S6V 5V5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-03
Expected start date: 2023-10-23