Prolium Industries is a fast-emerging Oil & Gas service company that specializes in the repairs of Above Ground Storage Tanks. Our operations team is currently working on projects located across the country from British Columbia to Newfoundland, with Alberta being the core of our operation. We have a reputation for excellence, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to pursue a rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a motivated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team based out of Airdrie, AB. This individual will support the recruitment of our hourly, seasonal hires while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and HR team. A wide degree of customer focus, business understanding, and time management is required.
- Responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates
- Creating job descriptions to attract targeted talent pool within market wage range
- Maintain job postings, refresh and sponsor to ensure hiring managers are receiving qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Assist with employee selection and termination
- Assist booking D&A tests
- Assist with managing employee onboarding, training, and development
- Assist with booking travel and accommodations
- Maintain and update the applicant database in BambooHR
- Provide constant updates on recruitment and staffing plans to the Recruitment Lead and Project Managers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Prolium and Proterra leaders, working hands-on to proactively help Hiring Managers build successful teams
- High School Diploma and minimum 2 years of related experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail, team player, work well with others and organization skills
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs
We thank all those interested in joining The Prolium Group. team: however only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. The Prolium Group is an equal opportunity employer.