Vancouver Island Prosthodontics is a dental speciality office located in downtown Victoria and we are looking for a crown and bridge technician to join our team! Be a part of a patients journey to restoring their teeth!
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for dental technology and continuous learning, especially in digital dentistry; who is capable of problem solving and troubleshooting, and works well under pressure. The ideal candidate would be a Registered Dental Technician with at least 5 years of experience.
- fabrication of crowns and bridges (single crowns, bridges, full arches, etc)
- comfortable working with zirconia, ceramic (PFM, Emax, etc), metals
- knowledge of implants and components
- knowledge of CAD/CAM (Exocad, 3shape, Zircon Zahn, Straumann)
- billing invoices
- communicating with company reps
- ordering lab related components
- small inventory restock
- cleaning and maintaining machines
We offer competitive wages, a health and wellness spending account, clothing allowance and opportunity for CE. Our hours of operation are favorable (no evenings or weekends). If service, exceptional care, and working in a healthy environment appeals to you we would love to meet you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC V8V 3M9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- dental technician: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person