Imagine a supportive employer, a career that allows you to follow your passion and calling, and the endless learning opportunities you will receive. To do what you're good at and be a part of something extraordinary.
At West Haldimand General, you can experience all of that and more. We are currently looking for Radiological Technologists, like you, to join our Diagnostic Imaging team and gain valuable health care experience for your future. Our Diagnostic Imaging department has state of the art equipment and a fantastic team. This role supports Diagnostic Imaging by producing high quality x-rays in accordance with the standards of practice of the College of Medical Radiation Technologist and our Mission, Vision and Values of Innovation, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
In addition to working with a great team, WHGH is just a short 35 minute drive away from Simcoe, Brantford and Hamilton. To learn more about our Hospital visit www.whgh.ca Come join our friendly and experienced team today!
1. Performs routine and emergency procedures in accordance with established methods as described in the departmental procedure manuals.
2. Responsible for conducting radiographic examinations while ensuring a compassionate and understanding patient care approach.
3. Prepares written and electronic reports required to document all procedures and test results.
4. Confers with the Medical staff and Radiologist as needed.
5. Demonstrated ability to interact with patients, families and other members of the health care team in an effective, professional, and caring manner.
6. Adheres to all policies and procedures.
7. Encourages collaboration; shares expertise and draws on others’ expertise to make effective decisions.
8. Promotes a healthy, supportive and inclusive work environment.
9. Is accountable for own professional development & takes advantage of learning opportunities.
10. Safety (patient, worker & workplace) is a WHGH priority. The successful applicant will demonstrate good stewardship in the identification, reporting and mitigation of unsafe acts or conditions.
1. Degree/Diploma from an accredited Medical Radiation Sciences Program.
2. Registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists (CMRTO) required.
3. Membership in the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation technologists (CAMRT) and the Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Sciences is preferred.
4. Two years of experience in a clinical setting preferred.
5. Ability to work independently, as well as function effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team required.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $34.20-$45.85 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-05
Expected start date: 2023-12-01