We are hiring for multiple new retail positions to expand our team!
Current list of open positions include:
- Department Staff (Hardware, Sports/Seasonal and Auto)
- Customer Service
- Online Order Desk
Little to no experience required with the exception of our warehouse/receiving position, possible candidates will be chosen by prior experience.
All area Duties:
- Following proper health and safety guidelines
- Doing all required E-Learning sessions
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Package and prepare orders for shipment (returns truck and ship to home orders)
- Off loading and loading trucks
- Scanning new inventory
- Sorting pallets
- Organizing over stock bunks
- Rotation of seasonal over stock
- Cleaning the warehouse and receiving areas
- Comfortable working with pallet jacks and electric forklift (on site training)
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
Customer Service/Online order:
- Fulfill customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a clean desk
- Good customer service skills
- Must understand Canadian Currency
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Process returns
- Party City Balloon orders
- Collect items for online orders
- Curbside pickup
- Helping customers
- Gathering items for orders
- Answer department calls
- Answering phones
- Stocking shelves
- Carry-out and carry-in requests
- Cart Runs
- Inventory organization
- Inventory prep for the next day
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. Join our team of dedicated employees and contribute to our mission of providing quality products to our customers.
Full availability is a bonus. We have a wide range of shifts to cover so please take this into consideration when applying. Some evening and weekend availability is a must. You don't need all day, everyday but some evening or weekend shifts will be given.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through our online application portal. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. When applying, you will be considered for any positions available. Should you receive a call, at that point we can discuss which position you are being offered or which position you prefer.
With this many positions being filled we appreciate your patience while we thoroughly comb through all applications and give each one fair consideration.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $14.35-$18.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person