If you are looking to progress your career, look no further than Skybox Sports Network
Skybox is a factory-direct manufacturer of hardware and software products for Casinos, Sports Bars, Fancave markets, Colleges, Universities and Ohio Sports Betting industries with offices in Victoria, Las Vegas and Columbus, Ohio. This position is for the Victoria office.
For an inside look of what Skybox is all about, visit our web site at https://skyboxsportsnetwork.com/
Skybox is currently looking for a passionate and committed individual to join our growing team as a Senior Bookkeeper.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly bookkeeping assignments (including, but not limited to payables, receivables, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, payroll calculations including bonus and vacation calculations, taxable benefits and remittances, and annual T4 reporting)
- Reconcile accounts and post journal entries.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports.
- Prepare sale tax returns.
- Reviewing and analyzing of financial reports, account receivables & account payables
- Monthly Invoicing.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
A successful candidate will have:
- Completion of Accounting Diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks or similar programs
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Professional and friendly manner
- Positive attitude and desire to help others
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments on time and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive total compensation package including extended health care, dental, and group life insurance benefits.
- Vacation (2+ weeks/year)
- An open-door culture promoting interaction with all staff levels, including partners.
- A casual dress code (client/day specific)
- Work from home one day per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC V9B 3T4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-05-17