At Buchner Manufacturing Inc. (BMI), we offer a wide range of high-quality exterior building products—including aluminum and steel rain-ware, siding, roofing, windows, tools, and much more. From humble beginnings, Buchner Manufacturing has grown to become one of the leading North American manufacturers of building products—serving locations around the world. Today, BMI has two manufacturing plants and five retail locations throughout Ontario.
We are looking for an outstanding team player, someone who is flexible and ready to assist in various areas when not driving.
The Trough Truck Delivery Driver delivers product to customers in the local surrounding areas of the retail branch. This position will also serve as backup truck driver to cover the delivery drivers of the retail branch, and shipping / receiving duties as assigned.
Benefits of Working at Buchner
- Competitive pay
- Merit bonuses
- Generous benefits package
- Group health, dental, life and AD&D
- Prescription safety glasses and safety shoe reimbursement
- Company-matching Group RRSP/DPSP contribution plan
- Employee referral program
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Local deliveries
- Receive payment for orders
- Providing onsite eavestrough manufacturing and delivery
- Pick Orders
- Receive orders
- Load & Unload truck
- Stock truck with product
- Perform inventory cycle counts and annual inventory
- General housekeeping
- Act as backup driver when needed to fill an absence
Required Education/Certification/Experience for this position:
- Clean driving record
- Valid DZ license and minimum of 3 years’ proven accident-free driving experience in this capacity
- Knowledge to operate eavestrough manufacturing (gutter) machine (can be trained in house)
- Forklift and bed mover experience preferred (can be re-certified in house)
Do you possess:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills, professional attitude
- Excellent organizational / time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrives in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs of the department
- willingness to work overtime when required
If this sounds like a suitable fit for you and you want to work in a great atmosphere, along with excellent benefits and very competitive wages, don't delay and apply today!
Why Work At Buchner?
Buchner Manufacturing Inc. takes pride in the reputation we have built by supplying quality products at very competitive prices, and always with the focus of providing exceptional service to our customers. Our success is directly attributed to the efforts of an outstanding team of dedicated, hardworking, and talented employees—many of who have been a part of our organization for the entirety of their careers. We believe in continually striving to achieve these results by creating a positive and safe work environment for everyone.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pefferlaw, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DZ Commercial driving: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person