1) Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
2) Communicates with supervisors and managers to determine merchandising plan and priorities. Writes list of products to be brought from steel, by forklift driver, for stocking.
3) Uses box knife to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product and to cut twine or shrink-wrap from pallet. Wraps or ties and tags pallets to be returned to steel.
4) Stocks opened cases on shelves. Moves and positions pallets of merchandise using manual pallet jack.
5) Pulls loose cardboard and slip-sheets from floor. Clears sales floor of debris and sweeps. Removes empty pallets from the sales floor. Operates cardboard bailer and trash compactor. Rewraps loose product using shrink-wrap machine.
6) Provides prompt and courteous member service. Helps members to load large items into their cart.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person