Hatley Little Blue House is a leading Canadian company designing and manufacturing better apparel and giftware for the whole family. In business for 30 years, Hatley is best known for its fun, well-designed and nature-inspired products.
Why Hatley Little Blue House:
- SKI PASS PAID by Hatley **conditions apply**
- Amazing Store Discounts
- Free Monthly Clothing Pieces
- Health and Medical Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Opportunity to grow by participating in different projects.
- Family and relaxed work environment
- Proven work experience as a Assistant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Personal Discipline
- Exceptional time management & organization skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts
The role of an Assistant Manager is to assist and replace Manager when out of the store. Responsible for effectively running all store operations and activities. To deliver an exceptional customer store experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service while following the direction of the Store Manager. Candidates applying must be available to work Full Time (32-40 hrs/week), available to work weekends, holidays and some evenings.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff.
- Set an example for all staff by demonstrating superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ensure timely communication of product knowledge, systems training, customer service skills, merchandising techniques and issues of security to all employees.
- Staff coaching and development.
- Continually keep lines of communication open with senior management.
- Ensure completion of payroll & paid time off records.
It’s Hatley’s mission to manufacture quality garments in an ecologically responsible way, and to give back to the community. Sold in 30 corporately owned stores, online, and in over 4000 independent boutiques around the world, Hatley is one of Canada’s fastest growing retail brands. With a dedicated and passionate team of motivated people, Hatley offers an inspiring and dynamic work environment. Visit our website and read more about Hatley’s fun-filled story.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whistler, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person