Broadview Landscape Inc is a business based out of Penticton BC. Broadview Landscape is looking for committed and reliable individuals to grow with our company. Do you have experience working in the landscape industry? We are a progressive growing company looking for hard working, reliable, skilled people who take a fun approach to work and life. We don't just work summer months we work all year! Join our team and grow your career with us!
LANDSCAPE Maintenance Team Lead
- Are you a self-driven, organized, team oriented, professional that loves residential and commercial construction and maintenance?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a rockstar team that values honesty, professionalism and accountability?
- If you answered “YES” to the above, read on
ABOUT BROADVIEW LANDSCAPES
We are a Penticton based full service landscaping firm specializing in Commercial and residential design builds and landscape maintenance. We are in the business of creating functional outdoor spaces that reflect our clients values and lifestyle. We cultivate a work environment that inspires innovative thinking and consistent high performance. We are passionate and committed to our company culture and amazing service to our clients. Our company is built on team environment, being real and enjoying the journey together.
THE LANDSCAPE SUPERVISOR ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and manager with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a "can do" attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- You like direction as a team of people and creating a positive working environment
- Lifelong learner driven for personal growth and learning
- You are a representative of your community and committed to giving back
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Manage multiple sites simultaneously, meeting scheduling goals and maintaining a high quality of standard including a clean, organized and professional presentation of work sites.
- Create an exceptional client experience, exceeding client expectations and monitoring all Broadview Landscapes employees and Subcontractors for appropriate and professional communication and behavior.
- Develop and maintain schedules with the Project Team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Lead Daily site tasks - mowing, trimming, garden cultivation, fertilizer application, pruning and general maintenance.
- Lead Daily irrigation check lists and regular maintenance
- Manage the procurement process, and maintain, track, and report daily achievements.
- Support Project Team through coaching, professional development, Daily Team Huddles and Weekly Broadview Meetings.
- Support and maintain a healthy, happy work environment and corporate culture
- Set up all projects from an administrative standpoint, utilizing all current internal process & Tools
- Provide clear direction to team members to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Attend Planning Meetings to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible results for scope, quality and schedule.
- Support and maintain a healthy, happy work environment
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years managing in the Landscape or Construction industry.
- Experience with landscape installation techniques and their applications.
- Experience reading architectural plans
- Experience in irrigation design and installation
- Project Management experience / training preferred
- Connections in the industry. Procurement experience.
- Agility with softwares and spreadsheets
- Proven ability to focus on micro details
- Be a part of a positive and professional working environment
- Work at a company that believes in investing in employee growth, personal development and education where we conduct biannual performance reviews, setting incremental goals to achieve personal and professional milestones.
- A competitive salary and compensation structure that grows with the company
- Be a part of exceptional team bonding adventures and Broadview socials
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to [email protected] and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC V2A 3H2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Landscape maintenance: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person