Aurum Classic Ltd. is a full-service dental solutions provider in Canada and the US. Through our worldwide network and never-ending search for the best in technologies and methodologies, we bring the latest innovations and experience from around the world.
Aurum Classic Ltd. is seeking an experienced Denture Technician to join our expanding team. Attributes include strong hand-eye coordination, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting. The job is located in Ottawa, ON.
Performance Requirements & Expectations:
- Waxing and Trimming
- Setting teeth
- Relines and acrylic repairs.
- Experience with both traditional and digital workflow is an asset.
- Update case management software with appropriate information as it relates to cases.
- Opportunity to learn digital dentures.
- Other Tasks as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have previous denture experience
- Clear and concise oral communication skills
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Definite understanding of dental terminology and anatomy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- RDT designation a definite asset
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why you should work here?
- Why should you apply?
- Team environment, which provides opportunity to collaborate with your colleges
- Continuing education; we believe in helping you succeed
- Loyalty in all relationships, both internal and external to the company. Committed to a long-term career path and sustained professional growth within the company
- Opportunity to grow within the company
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Do you have Denture Experience?
- Can you explain how you handle stressful situations?
Work Location: In person