Guardian Radiology is accepting applications for a full-time/part-time Medical Office Assistant to join our dedicated and energetic team in Canmore, Alberta. Starting wage $22.00.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven proficiency with computers, efficient typing skills and the ability to quickly learn and use new programs.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail, as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate effective organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multitask.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team.
- MOA Certification/Equivalent Experience is an asset but not a necessity.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet patients.
- Answer and forward telephone calls.
- Receive and fax patient requisitions and other correspondence.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Data entry.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by submitting your resume for consideration. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-09