We are currently seeking experienced and reliable Front Desk Receptionists to join our medical diagnostic clinic in Bolton, Ontario. Part-time positions are available, and we offer competitive pay. Additional training will be provided as required.
- 1-4 years of receptionist experience, preferably in medical imaging or a related field
- Experience with OBSP is an asset
- Proficiency in Velox diagnostic software is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English skills; fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Fast typing skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Graduation from a medical administration program is an asset but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of our healthcare team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle phone lines in a fast-paced environment while addressing in-person patients
- Punctuality, flexibility, and professionalism are essential
As a Front Desk Receptionist, your primary responsibilities will include managing phone lines, greeting and assisting patients, and maintaining efficient office operations. The ability to work weekend shifts and weekday evening shifts (4 PM-8 PM) is a strong asset.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Performance-based year-end bonuses
If you are a dedicated and experienced Front Desk Receptionist with a passion for providing excellent customer service in a medical setting, apply now to join our team in Bolton, Ontario. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have any experience using VELOX software suite for medical imaging?
- Are you available to work 4pm-8pm shifts on weekdays?
- Are you able to work weekend shifts?
- Do you have experience performing OBSP related tasks?
Work Location: In person