At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Location: Candidate should currently reside in the Vancouver or Kelowna area to best serve the assigned territory.
The Territory Support Manager (TSM) represents Doosan Bobcat at the dealership/customer level. This role is responsible for maintaining good relations between the company, Dealer Channel and the end users of our products. TSM's assist our dealers in their efforts to provide top quality parts and service levels and are responsible for developing our dealer product support capabilities. They also focus on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve dealership parts and service department efficiency and profitability. Much of what the TSM does is focused on customer retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat sales.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsible for capability and performance evaluation of the Dealership through the parts and service scorecards.
- Form action plans and influence buy-in of Dealer Principals, Parts Managers and Service Managers.
- Frequent discussions to improve and maintain levels of parts and service scorecard performance through score card management and action item follow-up.
- Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all company products.
- Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial policy adjustments.
- Drive District parts sales and stocking behavior to meet Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Support all parts and service programs through active promotion at the Dealerships.
- Report problems and solutions to Product Service Manager for the product and/or case through the Call Trac system.
- Assist District Sales Managers in initial capability evaluation of potential new dealerships.
- Assist new dealers in setting up their parts/service departments.
- Assure dealers have a clear understanding of the Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in Dealer termination.
- Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied customers to resolve complaints.
- Timely and appropriate responses to customer complaints including resolution and survey follow-up.
- Be available to assist in situations requiring technical support or feedback.
- Drive stocking and planning behaviors of Dealers.
- Education: Technical or Associate’s Degree or extensive related experience. Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years of experience in the product support field; 5-7 years of construction equipment experience or agricultural dealership experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical skills and equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority focus.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Valid driver’s license with clean Registry of Motor Vehicles driving record.
- Valid passport.
- Travel Required: 75%.
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- product support: 2 years (preferred)
- construction equipment or ag dealership: 5 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)
- Passport (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person