IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recently recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
We are currently hiring Inbound Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands?
Our Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails, and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance, and positivity will set you up for success!
Benefits of Working as a Customer Service Representative:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary - $17.28/ hour (For this specific on-site position)
- Industry-leading benefits - Health, Dental, and Vision
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Working as a Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Assist all customers through inbound calls, emails, and/or chats.
- Communicate a variety of information to the customer.
- Be an active listener and help resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction.
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
Working as a Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- A High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 6 months – 1 year of customer service experience
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Eagerness to receive feedback, embrace coaching and demonstrate changes as a result
- Ability to be consistently ready to work and on time as scheduled.
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm with accuracy
- The understanding you will be working on site at our state-of-the-art campus in Winnipeg, MB
Availability: Full-time (some shifts may depend on availability).
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
Please note that any such advancement or growth opportunity within the company does not constitute the filing of a vacancy or open position and instead constitutes an opportunity to advance into a more senior role based on time in service and exceeding company expectations.
IntouchCX provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. IntouchCX is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
IntouchCX is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.28 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person