About the role:
We are seeking a highly experienced and detail-oriented X-Ray and BMD Technician, with at least 2 years of medical imaging experience to join our team at our newly managed X-Ray, Ultrasound, BMD, and Mammography centre.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as a strong attention to detail. Please note: Minimum 2 years experience working as a Medical Imaging Technician is required to be considered.
- Perform timely and quality X-Ray procedures (X-Ray and BMD, Mammography optional)
- Greet and explain the procedures to patients and answer their questions to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation
- Ensure operation of X-Ray and BMD equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufactures instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Check supplies in X-Ray rooms and notify front Office Manager of any needed supplies
- Cleans all equipment using disinfectant techniques before and after each patient use
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an X-Ray/BMD Technician
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- CMRITO certification
- Strong attention to detail
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for helping others and are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please send your resume outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to reviewing your application. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Are you CMRITO certified?
- X-Ray/BMD: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person