About Rentokil Terminix
Terminix Canada is one of the largest pest control providers to the property management sector. Since its founding in 1927, Terminix has been an industry leader in pest control. We offer great benefits, RSP matching from Day 1 of employment, and paid training.
Responsible for execution of the Canadian HR initiatives, including, but not limited to, Succession Planning, Colleague Retention, Performance Management and the Rentokil-Terminix Employer of Choice (EOC) agenda. This role will be responsible for hands-on partnership in the areas of training and development, change management and organizational dynamics. This role will initiate and drive HR programs that add value and are aligned with business objectives.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. These include, but are not limited to the following -
● Lead HR program roll-outs and assess effectiveness of current HR practices or programs while providing recommendations on enhancements.
● Coordinate the annual performance review and merit process within assigned Canadian leadership.
● Partner with Canadian leadership, to continuously evaluate and improve colleague experience by interpreting engagement survey data, colleague relations trends and investigation outcomes, turnover/retention reporting via BI dashboards, organic feedback loops and branch visits.
● Facilitate key Talent Management initiatives to include Talent Review, Performance Management Rating Calibration sessions and Succession Planning.
● Collaborate with Canadian Leadership to facilitate talent reviews and workforce planning
● Educate Leadership team on talent management strategies, development opportunities, succession planning, compensation planning and policies/procedures.
● Possess the ability to lead and manage multiple projects that will help the HR function continue to evolve.
● Foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued, by role-modelling exceptional collaboration across functions to cultivate a culture of inclusion for all colleagues that respects individual strengths, views and experiences in order to drive innovation and deliver positive, incremental business results.
● Partner with HR Team, Legal and other lines of business in the execution of programs targeted to create, improve and ultimately sustain positive associate relations, while equipping and empowering frontline people leaders with the tools, knowledge and resources to mitigate or resolve colleague relations issues.
● Bachelor’s Degree, or commensurate experience, in Human Resources, Business Management or related field.
● Must be fluent in French Canadian.
● CHRP/CHRL certification preferred but not required.
● 5+ years of progressive, hands-on HR Field or Corporate HR experience supporting a geographically dispersed, customer facing, skilled labor workforce at multiple levels in a highly matrixed organization, similar in size/scope to Rentokil-Terminix.
Terminix is an equal opportunity employer. For any candidates requiring accommodation, please contact our HR Department at [email protected].
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quebec City, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Human resources: 5 years (required)
- Clean Criminal Record (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Quebec City, QC