PLEASE READ BOFORE APPLYING:
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN ORANGEVILLE OR DRIVE. NO BUSES!!
Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating great experiences for those around you? You might be the perfect fit for the role of Team Member!
If you're an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering excellent service, we might be the perfect fit for each other.
A sneak peek of your job responsibilities includes:
- Accurately processing transactions including cash, debit, credit and gift cards
- Contributing to the cleanliness, safety, and overall success of your team and restaurant
- Providing excellent guest experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service
- Using your attention to detail to ensure that our products and coffee are Always Fresh and Always Accurate
- Delivering consistent and outstanding service through a friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
As a multi-unit Tim Hortons franchisee, Pioneer Food Services Limited offers some unique benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive wages
- On the job training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- Discounted food and drink while working
- Health and dental benefits for qualifying employees
- The ability to participate in the Team Tim Horton's Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities at the restaurant, operations, and head office level
- Opportunities to receive training and development in food safety and health and safety
- Planning on moving, but don't want to lose your seniority or look for a new job? With 55 and growing locations, we may be able to find a perfect fit for you, whether you are relocating for personal, educational, or work reasons.
- A desire to learn
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic English skills are required to read and comprehend instructions and policy documents and communicate with guests and other Team Members
- No previous experience is required, although it is an asset
- To be a successful candidate, you must be eligible to work in Canada
In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations required.
Pioneer Food Services Limited, and STIS Investments Limited (QSR Group), operating as Tim Hortons, are committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and seek talent with diverse life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
**Please be advised that the rate of $15.35 is for adults over the age of 18. Any persons under 18 will be paid the student rate of $14.50 per hour.**
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orangeville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person