- Preliminary review of project drawings for constructability, quality assurance and value engineering
- prepare detailed scopes of work
- reach out, tender and negotiate contracts with trades for the project
- work in close coordination with Consultants to ascertain requirements from trades are being met
- create a project schedule and work with staff to maintain smooth timelines and meet milestones
- ascertain compliance with company policies and jurisdictional authorities including adherence to codes, bylaws, safety standards, etc.
- Languages: FluentEnglish and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Education: Completion of a college or university program in construction related.
- At least 5 years extensive experience as a Project Manager for construction
- experience in high rise construction, an asset
- strong leadership skills to enable and motivate team to achieve its projected targets and goals
- hands on, self motivated to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- work under pressure to meet all deadlines and projections
- excellent written/verbal communication skills
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person