We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives in a high paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will: have strong communication skills, enjoy sales, be a good team player, self starter, motivated & energetic, have knowledge of paint/stain, have previous work in customer service experience.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and provide excellent customer service
- Stocking shelves
- Unpacking and putting away shipments
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Help customers to determine best products and supplies for all their paint and stain needs.
- Answering phones and directing calls.
- Use a point of sales system to process payments
- Help maintain a clean and orderly store front
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50-$16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Steinbach, MB R5G 1V5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Serving It Right (preferred)
Work Location: In person