Nita Lake Lodge opened in January 2008 and is a true mountain retreat. We strive to achieve our mission of 'delivering a luxury mountain lifestyle experience and provide unique and memorable moments for our guests who are at the heart of our business'. Set in Whistler Creekside on the shores of Nita Lake, the Lodge offers guests a mountain resort experience with close proximity to activities in all seasons. The property features 77 luxurious guest suites, a renowned Day Spa, two restaurants and a cafe.
The Food & Beverage Manager, working under the direction of the Director of Food & Beverage, will primarily be responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day operations in all outlets of the Food & Beverage Department. It is a floor-driven position, with a focus on training, supporting, and developing a high-performance team, and delivering engaging, high caliber experiences to our guests.
As the F&B Manager, you will strive to achieve sales targets while remaining within budget in all aspects of the job. You will maintains facilities and high standards of service & cleanliness, and ensures company culture and vision are exercised while providing excellent guest satisfaction and promoting teamwork.
Administrative tasks include: ordering, managing labor and inventory management.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of customer service as outlined by Nita Lake Lodge, this includes talking to customers to monitor their experiences
- Floor presence is mandatory during peak times
- Greet and handle all guest interaction with a high level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Strong working knowledge of the Open Table reservation management system
- Setting up the floorplan and section assignments for daily service
- Communicating with the service team to ensure seating for reservations and walk-ins is maximized, and sharing all special plans for each shift
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Completion of a college diploma in hospitality, food and beverage service management or other related disciplines.
- 3 years of management experience in the food service industry.
- Responsible beverage service certification is required.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with all relevant legislation.
- Strong beverage knowledge required, including wines.
- Excellent leadership, communication, customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with monitoring and controlling inventory.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person