We are a fast-paced group of family doctors and specialists, helping our patients navigate their healthcare needs.
Our clinic is also a teaching site for Western U. We teach the principles and practice of family medicine to undergraduate medical students, residents, and students from other healthcare professions, so our clinic is dynamic and has a supportive learning culture.
Our Medical Clinic is located within Active Care Medical Centre, suite 201:
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced, multi doctor Family Medicine practice group.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records and Medical Terms.
- Computer knowledge.
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to triage the patients in order to help them get the health care they need, in a compassionate manner.
- Ability to handle large volume of phone calls.
- Team player.
- Punctual in attendance is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N6G 5C2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person