We are seeking someone with elite people skills, who is detail oriented, attentive, consistent, deliberate, accurate, has lots of integrity, and is self-motivated to join our team as an administrative assistant for a fun work environment. Extensive product and services training provided, and strong leaders to help you succeed. This position is ideal for an entry level marketing position. Must be honest, hungry, and humble.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business, customer, & vendor relationships.
- Field and manage inbound and outbound clients
- Manage internal communication between different departments
- Scheduling appointments while following scripts
- Following up with future & existing customers
- Process project paperwork
- Uploading project paperwork into CRM
- Working together as a great teammate with our suppliers, estimators, project managers, finance staff, & owner
- Develop and implement an action plan specifying the set of behaviours necessary to enable you to reach your professional goals.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Generate leads, build, and nurture client relationships
- Previous experience customer service or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and other softwares
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. This is a full-time position with regular office hours.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. We look forward to reviewing your application.
We're more than just a roofing, siding, eavestroughs, windows, & doors company, we're a company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our team was founded on strong core values, collaboration and hard work. You'll be happy to know we're passionate about providing the best roofing and home exterior renovations to our customers while never settling for less. Family owned since 1980, we've been making customers happy. There's a common theme that keeps repeating whenever our customers describe our team: expert craftsmanship, excellent service, doing what we say we are going to do, having fun, giving back, and encouraging each other. And it's true. Each job we take on we treat like it was for one of our own family members. Because of this, our customers never hesitate to recommend us to their friends and loved ones.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON L8H 3R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Front desk: 1 year (required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person