Gibraltar Holdings Ltd. is a well-respected company known for its charitable efforts, including providing millions of liters of safe drinking water to underprivileged communities in Nicaragua through the "One for One Water Project".
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Construction Project Manager to join our team at Gibraltar Holdings Ltd. The ideal candidate will have expertise in commercial renovations and be responsible for overseeing all aspects of construction projects, from estimating to implementation. Key responsibilities include allocating resources, negotiating with contractors, ensuring projects are built to approved plans and standards, tracking billings and projections, and developing and maintaining construction schedules.
The successful candidate should have a strong background in project management, construction estimating, and commercial construction, and be able to maintain high standards of workmanship.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience in construction work or related fields (such as carpenter, framer, site supervisor/superintendent)
- Experience in interior renovations, including walls and ceiling construction
- Knowledge of construction software
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail
- Results-driven and deadline-oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD or other design software is a plus
- Valid driver's license and access to own vehicle
- Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required
Pay and Benefits
Based on experience, the position offers an annual base salary $60,000.00-$80,000.00 and the potential for additional commission earnings ($20,000.00-$40,000.00+ per year). Benefits include a comprehensive healthcare plan and mileage reimbursements.
We offer a positive and enjoyable work culture and are always looking for individuals who can contribute to it. Our focus on building successful relationships is what sets us apart and we would love for you to be a part of our "family". Let's connect and discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5C 5W7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you eligible to work in Canada?
- If we proceed with the hiriing process do you consent to a Refernce/Criminal and Background check?
- Project management: 5 years (required)
- Construction estimating: 5 years (required)
- Commercial construction (Residential excluded): 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person