You are an experienced, CMRITO-registered X-ray technologist / radiographer, preferably with BMD certification/experience, looking to work in Mississauga.
- Current registration with CAMRT, CMRTO
- Graduate from an approved Radiography Technologist Diploma program.
- Preferably minimum 1 year of radiography work experience in Canada.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential. Please indicate if you are fluent in any additional languages.
- Superior patient care skills with a customer service approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Demonstrate effective time management, decision-making skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Reliable, punctual, professional
Interviews will be held by phone.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Insight Diagnostic Imaging Inc. operates a network of medical imaging clinics across the GTA that provide diagnostic services: x-ray, mammography, bone mineral density, and ultrasound.
This role is for one of Insight's Toronto clinics. The ability to work at different locations in the city when necessary is a plus.
Please include a cover letter with your resume when applying.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$40.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4Y 4E9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- x-ray: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person