MEI is a nationwide team of mobile automotive electricians, specializing in fleet tracking and driver safety equipment installation.
Installation Technician positions are available for professional and motivated individuals who want to be a part of a growing team. MEI is the number one option for all telematics and driver safety service providers in Canada, USA, and Australia.
- Piece rate pay, per component installed (equivalent to $50-$80 per hour).
- Mileage fee + drive time compensation.
- Full time technicians with a high level of efficiency and willingness to travel can earn $120,000 per year.
- Subcontractor position, 1099.
- Travel accommodations, all expenses paid.
Scope of Work:
- GPS tracking device installation
- Dashcam installation
- Tablet installation
- Reliable vehicle
- 12v installation tools
- Ability to use a multimeter
- Ability to make wiring connections
- Customer service skills
Why work for us?
- Freedom to build your own schedule and pick your own hours.
- Ability to be paid to travel the country.
- Work for a small business with a family attitude.
- Learn new skills and work with new vehicles.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00-$80.00 per hour
- GPS/AVL Installation: 2 years (required)
- Automotive Electronics: 2 years (required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (required)
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets): 1 year (required)
- Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person