Are you a registered nurse committed to quality patient care? Do you thrive in a specialized and supported nursing department?
We have the perfect position for you! Island Health has nursing opportunities in the following settings in Victoria, BC:
- Operating Room
- Recovery Room
- Post Anesthesia Care Units
- Surgical Day Care
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates!
Apply directly to our landing page and our Talent Acquisition team will work with you to find the perfect opportunity. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.
To join our team, you will have:
- Current and active registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant (or be eligible to apply for provisional licensure).
- Recognized post-basic education required for some clinical areas (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Basic Life Support, Level C required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support may be required for some clinical settings (e.g. Emergency Room).
About Island Health
All regular positions are eligible for an employer-paid benefits package including dental and prescription coverage, government-backed Defined Benefits Pension Plan, long-term disability and extensive extended health plan, plus paid time off.
About Vancouver Island
Have you ever dreamed of living on the West Coast - surrounded by pristine nature, towering forests and the ocean? Vancouver Island residents live in one of the warmest climates in Canada. Hiking, running, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and fishing can be enjoyed year round, with skiing and snowshoeing available in the winter months. People move to Vancouver Island for the relaxed pace, easy access to beaches, outdoor activities, art, music and farm to table dining – whatever lifestyle you’re looking for, we have it here.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.21-$54.28 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person