Make $17 - $18/Per hour! + Awesome Tip-Outs, Leo's Livin' Perks and Benefit Options!
Full -Time Closing Positions Available (6PM - 2AM)
Leopold's Tavern is currently seeking talented closing cook supervisors, to join its exceptional BOH Restaurant team. With competitive compensation based on skill, experience, and availability, as well as generous tips and abundant opportunities for growth, the ideal candidate will find a home at Leo's. In addition, Leopold's Tavern values its staff and offers employee benefits such as a complimentary meal during each shift, as well as two 50% discounts on drinks after each shift, in addition to the standard 25% discount anytime. We also provide our employees with stylish Leopold's Tavern merchandise and uniforms, making for an overall exceptional work experience.
At Leopold's Tavern we pride ourselves on a very diverse, welcoming, inclusive and safe work environment.
LEOS LIVIN PERKS!
- Competitive Wages - We offer excellent wages based on experience, ability and availability.
- Wealthsimple GRSP options
- Awesome Tips - Busy bars + loyal customers = huge rewards for FOH AND BOH.
- Employee Benefits - We’ll link you up with the right benefits package to fit your needs.
- Discounts - Up to 50% discounts off food, drinks and merch for all staff plus free manager and BOH meals.
- Flexible Schedule - We want to work WITH you—from casual part-time hours to building a fulfilling career.
- Referral Programs - Up to $500 cash payouts for referring new Leo’s employees.
- Mental Health Support - We work with various groups to ensure you're getting the help you need.
- Career Growth - Tons of opportunity for internal growth from management positions to our Support Team.
- Gym Membership Discounts - Receive a 25% discount and $0 sign-up fee on any GoodLife Fitness Membership.
- Home Internet Discounts - We've teamed up with Shaw and Access to bring you some rad home internet discounts.
- Staff Events - Attend Western Canada-wide staff events held throughout the year.
- Free Leo's Gear - Free Leo’s clothing, gear and internal giveaways.
At Leo’s, our community bar culture is all about customer service, quality, and fun. We like to have a good time and aim to create that same experience for our guests. We strive to have the best customer service in the business and deliver quality and consistency in every visit.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on going above and beyond in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
Sound like a fit for you? Keep reading - here’s what you’ll be doing:
Closing time for Leopold's Sage Hill is 2:00AM. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leaving the kitchen clean and tidy for the opener, turning off all equipment, stocking all food products to set the openers up for success the next day.
- Prepping food to seethe team up for success
- You will support your teammates at all times and contribute to the success of the team.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day preparation of menu items in accordance with all Leo’s standards.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard in food safety
- You will be consistent and organized.
- You will be expected to cook, prep, and do whatever it takes to ensure the kitchen runs like a (very clean) well-oiled machine.
- You will be responsible for opening/closing duties depending on your shift times
- You will keep up to date on Leo’s specials, practices and communication with managers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring every item served are to Leo's brand standards of quality and specification.
- You will make it your personal mission to get the job done right while remembering that work should be FUN!
Still interested? Here’s what we want you to have:
- You thrive in a team setting
- You have the smarts and speed to prepare menu items perfectly every time in accordance with the Leo’s way
- You have a killer eye for detail.
- You can lead a team, think on your feet, embrace change, and roll with the punches.
- You’re crazy reliable.
- You have a strong knowledge of food safety, and a certificate in that area is a giant plus.
- You have effective communication and people skills and can work with anyone at any time.
- You have enthusiasm, passion, and a knack for spreading that energy throughout the building.
- AND you must be awesome!
If all of this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
We're also accepting walk in resumes!
Job Type: Full & Part-time positions available
(Wages based on experience)
We want to thank you so much for considering applying to Leopold’s Tavern!
If everything meets our hiring criteria, our hiring manager will be reaching out through the resume contact information you provided to set up an interview.
Have an awesome day!
Leo's Recruiting Team
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cooking: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person