- MUST LIVE IN YELLOWKNIFE NOW OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE... NOT a rotational position.
- It's time for a new adventure, based in a vibrant small northern city with amazing outdoor and indoor recreation, endless lakes, northern lights, pristine wilderness and lots of sunshine!
- Journeyperson cert. and min. three years automotive or and/or HD experience required.
- Diagnose, service and repair all makes and models of light vehicles and fleet trucks, as well as various types of mobile equipment.
- Mentor apprentice(s): be reliable with good work ethic; enjoy clean, well-equipped shop and positive work environment
- Flexible and family-oriented company; great northern lifestyle and amenities
- NOT a fly-in/fly-out rotational position...must relocate to Yellowknife. Three-month position also available for the right candidate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $47.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
COVID safety protocols are observed and a clean environment and safe working conditions and habits are maintained.
- Are you willing and able to relocate to Yellowknife for this opportunity, with employer assistance with travel/moving costs?
- automotive service technician: 3 years (required)
- Driver's License (required)
- Journeyman certificate in automotive, HD or truck (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2022-04-01